Red Rover One | Let's do WeDo 2.0



En Français par ici: https://youtu.be/D3n74rEZ45w

I've build this Red Rover using only WeDo 2.0 and Lego Bricks. There is 3 smarthubs in there as well as 2 motors and 1 tilt sensor. The tilt sensor is use with one of the smarthub as a remote control for the Rover. I could have plug the 2 motors into the same smarthub on the Rober, but having one for each motor gives more power.

The program is pretty basic if you know how to link 3 smarthubs together. If not, it can be confusing. But play with it and I'm sure you'll get the hang of it pretty fast. Have fun.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MonsieurCaro...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/marcandrecaron
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/monsieurcar...
_ _ _

FAQ
What camera do you use?
I have a Canon REBEL T3 that I use for stop motion and another Canon G7x to film.
I use a tripod or a magic arm to keep them steady, that's very important you know.

What software do you use?
I shoot with Dragon Frame, then import my images in Adobe After Effect to work on eash shot and then import everythig in Adobe Premiere to edit and add titles, sounds and music. Photoshop and Illustrator are also a great help.

How many frame per second (fps) do you shoot?
I usually work at 15 fps, but sometime, I rework my shots at 18 to 24 fps.

What computer do you use?
A MacBook Pro and an iMac, I love them.

You sound weird, where are you from?
I'm Canadian, Québec and I speak French and English. I live on the South Shore of Montreal and I so my movie in my LEGO Studio (that sounds more cool than "in my basement", isn't).

Do you work for The LEGO Group?
No. I'm freelance.

Do you do commissionned work?
Yes I do. I've produce movies for LaPresse+, Cadillac-Fairview, Tube Heros, FSE and others.

Where do you buy your LEGO bricks?
LEGO store, Toys' R Us, Wal Mart, garage sales. I'm always on the watch for good deals.

What's your favorite LEGO sets/themes?
I love LEGO City, LEGO Creator and mostly every themes in the LEGO univers, i.e. Ninjago, Ultra Agent, Pharaos Quest and the new Nexo Knights. I'm a big fan of Super Heroes, MARVEL Super Heroes, but I like to collect some DC minfigs too. The set that gave me the more fun to build ever was the Alien Conquest 7066 Earth Defence HD. That set was awesome.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario